|The "Irish Man" has replaced the "Green Man" |
in the ND Student Section
A few points of interest before we share our score predictions:
- Western Michigan will be the first MAC school to play in our stadium. Saturday will be the highlight of most of their players' careers, so let's welcome them hospitably... then annihilate them ruthlessly on the field... so one day, years from now, they can tell their grandkids about the time they had the privilege of getting beat up by a team of tough Fighting Irish gentlemen.
- The Fighting Irish will debut Adidas' revolutionary new line of form-fitting football jerseys on Saturday. They are designed to increase range of motion, comfort, ventilation, and they weigh 30% less than the average jersey.
- Armando Allen has a hip flexor injury and will be a game-time decision.
- Kyle Rudolph will have season-ending surgery on Friday. We wish him well.
- We mean no disrespect to WMU by the title of this post. We consider WMU to be a fine upstanding MAC school.
- The "Irish Man" suit is awesome.
- The Band of the Fighting Irish has been practicing "Funky Town" all week.
Overall Average Prediction: